You’ve tried every acne serum on the market and are still experiencing pimples and irritated skin. DermalMD has a safe, effective, and all-natural product formulated using organic botanicals and ingredients. You’ll see fast results using DermalMD’s Blemish Serum on your face, and you can feel good about what’s in our product. Prescription medications often come with unexpected side effects, but Blemish Serum is a safe alternative; best of all, it really works.
5 Reasons to Choose Blemish Serum on Acne
1. Have you ever tried to read the ingredient list on your current acne medicine? Along with a long list of unrecognizable ingredients that are hard to pronounce, you’ll find some alarming items that you may already be familiar with, such as Benzoyl Peroxide, which can burn the skin if used in excess, and Salicylic Acid, which can cause a rare but life-threatening allergic reaction. Our product’s ingredient list includes:
- Orange Flower Water
- Apple Extract
- Tea Tree Oil
2. Knowing what’s in other products, you can make a better choice by selecting our 100% organic serum. You may have thought that a natural product would be far less effective than a medication-based product, but our customer reviews clearly show how effective Blemish Serum is on even the most stubborn acne cases. See real before and after photos on our website and try our acne serum for yourself.
3. We’ve formulated one of the best serums for acne that is proven effective for all ages. Many Rx medications are only approved for adults; however, our acne cream is suitable for use with children, teenagers, seniors, and adults- it’s even a terrific serum for acne scars. Purchase Blemish Serum and see how it works for your acne, then let us know by leaving a review on our website.
4. Some acne products work for a little while, but then stop working or even make acne worse over time. It’s not always easy to predict how well a lab-manufactured product will work on acne; natural botanicals offer consistent results and are considered among the best serum for hormonal acne. If nothing has worked for your acne up to this point, we encourage you to check out our acne serum.
5. Prescriptions from a dermatologist are typically costly and are not always covered by insurance. Blemish Serum is affordable, so even if your medical plan won’t cover the cost of your acne treatment, you’ll be able to fit our product into your budget. Our customers call Blemish Serum a real bargain.
Shop all of our amazing body, face, and hair products today on DermalMD:
- Rosacea Treatment
- Get Rid of Under Eye Circles
- Scar Treatment
- Make Skin Lighter
- Even Tone Serum
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Varicose Veins Treatment
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Eyelash Growth Serum
- And many, many others!
You’ll love how a natural product can work wonders on your face, hair, and skin, especially when over-the-counter treatments fail to deliver good results. Every product we sell comes with a 100% money-back guarantee for your protection.