Article provided by: Still Water Wellness Group
Substance addiction can be a volatile and dangerous disorder, especially in more advanced stages. Joining an alcohol rehab in Lake Forest is critical if you’re dealing with aggravated addiction and seek professional medical and psychiatric assistance.
Why alcohol rehab is necessary
Alcoholism is often a life-long disorder, affecting both the victim and the loved ones, friends, co-workers, etc. Seeking immediate alcohol and drug rehab in Lake Forest is critical for ensuring safe, comfortable, and immediate recovery. Professional rehab comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Higher rate of success – You can measure a rehab’s success by assessing the patient’s ability to maintain sobriety over the years. Our alcohol and drug addiction treatment in Lake Forest relies on a structured recovery protocol to achieve the best results fast. Our rehab treatment includes residential programs, Partial Hospitalization Program, Intensive Outpatient Program, and Sober Living services to ensure long-lasting sobriety and healthy living.
- A smoother recovery experience – Battling withdrawal is never a pleasurable experience. It often comes with physical and mental discomfort, which is why so many addiction victims avoid seeking help. We have designed our facility to ensure the utmost comfort, minimizing the patients’ discomfort during detox and rehab. Our experienced clinicians rely on medication, therapy, and counseling to reduce the withdrawal’s effects and minimize the physiological stress during rehab.
- Addressing co-occurring disorders – In many cases, people resort to alcohol abuse in an attempt to cope with advanced co-occurring disorders. These may include OCD, PTSD, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, etc. Our rehab for drugs and alcohol offers extensive dual diagnosis treatment, allowing patients to address their underlying disorders, recover faster, and embrace life-long sobriety post-rehab.
- Preventing long-term relapse – Our addiction treatment rehab aims to help patients remain sober in the long run. The relapse is always a risk when it comes to alcohol addiction, with patients returning to their old habits even years after rehab. Our goal is to prevent that, which is where our Sober Living Program comes in. It’s a transition program, helping recovering addicts adopt a healthier lifestyle routine and learn how to become self-sufficient and independent over the years.
How alcohol rehab changes your life
Our facility can help you cope with your addiction in a welcoming, safe, and comfortable environment. We can ensure the utmost care and support and promise outstanding results, no matter how severe your condition is. The rehabilitation program will change your life, allowing you to:
- Grow more confident in yourself
- Boost your self-esteem and mental strength
- Understand your underlying mental and spiritual issues fueling your harmful behavior
- Learn how to cope with cravings and unwanted desires over the years
- Improve and grow into a more responsible, optimistic, and balanced individual, etc.
We have the best rehab centers in Lake Forest, promising a unique and riveting rehabilitation experience. Call Still Water Wellness Center at 1-800-563-8983, speak to our rehab staff, and make an appointment today! You can begin the alcohol rehab in Lake Forest as soon as you’re ready and embark in a transformative rehabilitation journey.Alcohol Rehab Lake Forest
View Larger Map